Join Our Team
Jr. Treasury Analyst
Lending Club brings together investors and prime borrowers, utilizing technology and innovation to reduce the cost of traditional lending in order to provide borrowers with better rates and investors with better returns. Founded in 2006 and based in San Francisco, CA, Lending Club has been recognized for its results and innovation by the Harvard Business Review and Dow Jones, was named one of Forbes' America's Most Promising Companies in 2011 and recognized as a 2012 World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. More information is available at: http://www.lendingclub.com.
LC Advisors, which is wholly-owned by LendingClub and formed in late 2010, is looking to hire a Trading Support Analyst to be a part of the Trading team. LC Advisors has registered with the SEC as an investment advisor and acts as the general partner to two private investment funds for accredited investors. LendingClub and LC Advisors are both headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
Under general direction, provides support for daily banking operations; handles electronic and check payment processing; supports cash positioning for operational accounts; monitors departmental level financial activity; performs bank account and in house system reconciliation, processes wires and ACH transactions; assists in streamlining treasury related processes and procedures.
- Provide daily operational support, including processing borrower payments and investor loads daily via ACH, wires and checks, and maintaining borrower accounts on payment plans.
- Facilitate opening/closing of company bank accounts, update signatories and maintain bank account files.
- Perform weekly/monthly reconciliation of LC system wallets and cash transactions.
- Perform regular PayPal account reconciliation.
- Maintain company transactions log and provide supporting documentation to Accounting.
- Track ACH return transactions, fraud transactions and pending transactions.
- Prepare daily, monthly, quarterly treasury performance matrix reports.
- Process transactions in compliance with the Sarbanes Oxley standards.
- Partner with other departments to provide reports, resolve issues and work on cross functional projects.
- Performs administrative tasks as needed and other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of financial procedures and operations
- Highly detail-oriented with ability to process high volume transactions with accuracy
- Strong spreadsheet and database skills
- Analytical, Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to design and analyze financial reports
- Highly proficient in application of analytical and presentation tools
- Interpersonal/human relations skills
- Ability to apply good judgment
- Ability to maintain accuracy
- Ability to work independently
Send us your resume in PDF format, with a brief letter introducing yourself, to:
Open an Account
It’s free and it takes just minutes