Investments in Lending Club Notes can provide:
Projected Returns by Grade A–D of 5.35% – 9.40%2
Lending Club Notes have Projected Returns by Grade A-D of 5.35% to 9.40% 1. You can choose the grade or grades that fit your investment goals.
Monthly Cash Flow.
Investors receive monthly cash payments of principal and interest. For example, if you invested $100,000 in 36-month, grade C Notes providing an aggregate 8.5% net annualized return, you would receive approximately $3,150 each month in cash payments to reinvest or withdraw.
What are Prime Consumer Notes?
Prime Consumer Notes are fixed-income investments that generate monthly cash flow in the form of payments of principal and interest. Many investors choose to invest in hundreds or thousands of Notes to diversify their portfolios and manage investment risk. Notes are graded A1 through G5 and carry an interest rate commensurate with their risks, so you can build a portfolio that fits your investment objectives.
We approve fewer than 10% of all loan applicants, based on stringent credit criteria designed to focus on the most creditworthy borrowers. The majority of our members request their loans to pay off high interest rate loans, most often credit card debt
As of February 12, 2014, the average Lending Club borrower shows the following characteristics:
- 701 FICO score
- 16.5% debt-to-income ratio (excluding mortgage)
- 15.3 years of credit history
- $71,997 personal income (top 10% of US population) 3
- Average Loan Size: $13,797
Choose the right account for you.
- Individual account An account just for you.
- Joint account An account for two or more individuals holding joint interests.
- Trust account An account in the name of a trust, with a trustee controlling the assets on behalf of a specified beneficiary or beneficiaries.
- Corporate account An account in the name of an entity that can be controlled by any designated representative(s).
- Custodial/Minors account Includes Uniform Transfers to Minors Act (UTMA) and Uniform Gifts to Minors Act (UGMA) accounts.
We also offer:
- 401(k) Rollovers
- IRA Transfers
- Traditional Retirement Accounts
- Self Employed Retirement Accounts
- ROTH Retirement Accounts
- Stephan Clulow, Thomvest
- Felix Salmon
Who invests with Lending Club?
As of February 12, 2014, over 70,321 investment accounts have funded nearly $3,591,099,200 in loans and received over $331,498,900 in interest payments. Lending Club has attracted many types of investors, from professional fixed income investors like family offices and insurance companies to individuals saving for retirement, with accounts ranging up to millions of dollars.