Coronavirus COVID-19 Response
As we navigate these challenging times together, we want you, our members, to know we are doing everything we can to try and provide you with some relief.
Payment Assistance Plans
Personal loansStart with our COVID-19 Help Center which has immediate answers to some of the most common questions we receive. Of course, we are also available by phone. We have tripled the number of call center staff available to help you over the phone—all of whom are now able to work from home. As we adjust to this new way of working and the increased demand, we ask for your patience if our service does not quite meet the level you have come to expect from us.
Small business loans
If you have a small business loan and your business has been impacted by COVID-19, please call us at (855) 846-0153 Monday-Friday, 6am - 5pm (Pacific) to talk about a hardship plan.
The Small Business Association's Paycheck Protection Program has resumed offering small businesses and the self-employed access to low interest loans with the potential for 100% forgiveness. Learn more about the program, and getting help with your application through our partnership with Funding Circle.
Auto loansAuto loan payment relief programs may be available through your loan servicer (who you make your payments to each month). For assistance, please contact your servicer by calling the number on your monthly auto loan statement.
Keeping Up With Your Credit
LendingClub members can monitor their credit profile in Member Center:
- Check your credit score, powered by TransUnion™
- Understand your debt-to-income ratio
- See all your debt in one place
Cutting Expenses and Earning More
In times like these, every dollar coming in or going out matters. With millions of Americans looking for ways to cut expenses and find new income streams, we've teamed up with Trim and Steady to provide some support.*
More Options to Help Get a Handle on Your Money
Here are some additional resources to help you and your family manage your personal finances during this time.
- Credit Card Payment and Debt Relief: Getting Help From Issuers
- Guide to Financial Resources to Help You Through the Pandemic
- What You Need to Know About the Paycheck Protection Program
- Making the Most of Your Finances During Stressful Times
- What Steps States Have Taken to Address Coronavirus (nga.org)
- California Coronavirus Response: Get Financial Help (ca.gov)
We Have Your Back
We played an active role in helping Congress make the decision to support Americans with direct cash payments and expanded unemployment benefits, and we continue to advocate on behalf of all our members.
- Pushed Congress to get money into your pocket as part of the coronavirus relief law CARES Act
- Donated hundreds of masks to hospitals in California to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus
- Helped to pass legislation in California limiting interest rates on loans, and to help small business owners protect themselves from irresponsible lending
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Quick Links
For the latest, most accurate information about the pandemic and its transmission, look to the Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization.
Centers for Disease Control
World Health Organization
*LendingClub is compensated for referrals to Trim and may receive compensation from Steady for accounts created through this partnership. By clicking one or both links, users are leaving LendingClub’s website. LendingClub is not responsible for the content of Trim or Steady’s website(s). LendingClub does not represent either the third party or the member if the two enter into a transaction. Privacy and security policies of the alternate website(s) may differ from those practiced by LendingClub.