New to Lending Club? Learn more about Investing or getting a loan.
||3 years (36 payments)
||$93.66 / month
||$3,000 (100.00% funded)
||94 people funded this loan
|Note issued on
|| 12/7/09 2:56 AM
|Loan Submitted on
||11/21/09 5:37 AM
This information is only accessible once you register as an Investor. Please sign in or join now.
Questions & Answers
Q: Less than a year at quietflex? Please provide previous employment history. Thank you in advance.
A: (11/22/2009-03:09) - Type your answer here.I was self employed.I owned a disposal service Gittens Disposal.I owned the buissness for 25 years.My average salary was 70,000 to100,000 per year.I sold the buissness in march 2009.
Q: Does your household have any other income - such as from a spouse - than the 2000 a month you have reported?
A: (11/23/2009-13:42) - Type your answer here.yes
Q: I have the following questions:
1. Purpose of the loan? What do you mean by "rainy day"?
2. Can you please, verify your income with LendingClub (give them a call for details)?
3. Is the $2000 you have reported the only income in your household?
4. What are your monthly recurring expenses?
5. Regarding your previous business - it appears you were making a bit better money than currently. Which stand to reason you sold it for a profit. Which then makes you requesting this loan odd. Can you please, explain?
A: (11/23/2009-13:41) - Type your answer here.1 holiday expenses.2yes. 3 no.4 phone bill electric credit cards taxes.5 I paid off my house and all bills and credit cards.I am working for extra income .but mostly for health insurance.
Only registered Investors can ask questions.