Join Our Team
Product Marketing Manager, Retail Investing
Scope of Role
- Continuously work to improve to the Lending Club Web site and product experience to strengthen the overall value proposition and communication of the value proposition to Lending Club investors and prospects
- Manage development of content, collateral, Web pages, etc. as needed for investor marketing program development (with team support, agencies, etc)
- Develop and implement marketing programs (together with team members as needed) that drive investor leads and conversion based on structured targets and tracking
- Drive innovation into the investor communication process, while also overseeing quality of all investor marketing communications and multi-media programs
- Stay on top of competitive environment, including direct competitors and indirect competitors
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excel in creative and innovative thinking as well as problem solving.
- Projects self-confidence, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude.
- Detail-oriented, focused, and has a professional demeanor.
- Can prioritize and juggle multiple projects.
- Works well both as an individual contributor, team member, and team leader.
- Self-motivated, meets deadlines, and works with a sense of urgency.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience marketing to retail investors.
- General understanding of investment services, products, and strategies available and used by retail investors.
- Working knowledge of statistics and decision sciences.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience with content management systems.
- Working knowledge of web analytic tools.
- Bachelor's degree; advanced degree or consulting experience could be a plus.
Send us your resume in PDF format, with a brief letter introducing yourself, to: