Types of SBA Loans
SBA 7(a) Loans
SBA’s flagship program for small and medium-sized businesses, offering financing for virtually all business expenses, including commercial real estate purchases and construction, refinance of existing debt, equipment financing, working capital, and business acquisitions. The typical loan size is between $400,000 to $5 million.
SBA 504 Loans
Long-term, fixed-rate financing for real estate purchases (and buildout), ground-up construction, heavy equipment, and debt refinance. SBA 504 loans pair a senior bank loan with a debenture which together offer up to 90% financing. The typical loan size is between $750,000 to $15 million+.
SBA Express Lines of Credit
A revolving credit line for working capital. The maximum express loan is $500,000.
SBA Lending Programs
Commercial Real Estate
- Up to 90% financing with 25-year term
- 51% or more owner-occupied
- SBA 7(a) or 504 loans
- Can include working capital, equipment, improvements, and closing costs
- Single or multi-purpose (includes hotels, restaurants, gas station/convenience stores, and assisted living)
- Most business-related debt is eligible
- No equity injection required
- Must save at least 10% on current debt service
- Up to 25-year term
- Can include working capital, equipment, and improvements
- Existing business must be profitable
- Up to 90% financing, 10 to 25-year terms
Tailored Checking Business Account
Earn unlimited 1% cash back on Qualified Purchases using your Tailored Checking debit card1
Earn 1.50% APY on balances up to $100,000.002
Unlimited automatic ATM fee rebates3
No monthly maintenance fee for accounts with more than $500 4
No minimum balance requirement after $100 to open
At LendingClub, we put our customers at the center of everything we do. That’s why we focus on providing products and services that are not only convenient but help to make life easier.