A "payment due" is the minimum payment amount required by the due date to keep an account in good standing. This amount will appear on your CleanSweep statement as a "Minimum Payment Due."
What does "payment due" mean?
Additional Payments FAQ
- How do I set up and cancel autopay?
- Can I change my payment due date?
- Why is my minimum monthly payment less than what I was told when I initiated the balance transfer?
- How do I make payments on my CleanSweep line of credit?
- What is a Payment due date?
- Will I get a notification once my payment processes?