LendingClub does not pull credit as part of our account opening process. However, we do obtain information from a credit bureau used to validate your personal information. The request for information does not affect your credit score. Please note that if you have placed a credit or security freeze on your credit report, your application will be manually reviewed, during which we will need your assistance. In these instances, the review process may take up to 5 business days.
Do you do a credit check?
Additional Application FAQ
- How do I order checks?
- New Account Checklist
- How do I get a debit/ATM card?
- How do I add a beneficiary to my business account?
- When will my funds be available to use after I open my business checking account?
- What is the minimum amount required to open a business checking account?
- What do I need to start a business account application?
- How do I fund my business checking account?
- How can I open a small business account?
- Can I add additional users to my business checking account?
- How do I get started on Online Banking?