Interest is earned on your Tailored Checking account beginning on the day your account is opened. The rate you earn will depend on your account balance. The interest payment will be deposited into your account at the end of each month.
How do I earn interest on my business checking account?
Additional Product Features FAQ
- How do I earn Cash Back with my Business Checking Account?
- How do I stop payment on a check?
- Can I earn Cash Back on online purchases?
- How does early direct deposit work?
- How do I activate a new ATM/Debit card?
- What is a signature-based purchase?
- Will this account work with Etsy and Square? Does it integrate with QuickBooks and other Intuit products?
- What is the minimum balance to keep in my business checking account?
- How do I earn ATM rebates?
- Are they any fees for my business checking account?