When you set up direct deposit into your LendingClub bank account, we make your funds available as soon as we receive notification from the depositor when funds will be available. Instead of holding on to the funds until your official deposit date from your employer, you may receive your funds up to two days early. Early receipt is contingent upon and subject to the payor’s support of such features.
How does early direct deposit work?
Additional Product Features FAQ
- How do I stop payment on a check?
- Can I earn Cash Back on online purchases?
- How do I activate a new ATM/Debit card?
- What is a signature-based purchase?
- Will this account work with Etsy and Square? Does it integrate with QuickBooks and other Intuit products?
- What is the minimum balance to keep in my business checking account?
- How do I earn interest on my business checking account?
- How do I earn Cash Back with my Business Checking Account?
- How do I earn ATM rebates?
- Are they any fees for my business checking account?