Yes! You can split your pay into more than one checking account. You will need to set up one account at a time.
Can I set up Direct Deposit for more than 1 checking account?
Additional Money In FAQ
- How do I link an external account?
- What are the domestic wire instructions to send a wire to a LendingClub account?
- What is the incoming international wire process?
- Do I give LendingClub 100% of my paycheck?
- How can I set up a Direct Deposit?
- What is a Qualifying Direct Deposit?
- What are the restricted countries as it relates to payments?
- How do I manually verify an external account?
- How do I use the Mobile Deposit feature?
- What is a wire transfer and SWIFT code?
- When setting up Direct Deposit, what credentials should I use when connecting with my payroll provider?
- Where can I deposit cash into my checking account?
- How do I add more funds to my checking account?