To earn interest on your checking account, you must maintain an average daily balance of at least $2,500 in your account. The more money you have in your account, the more interest you will earn. At the end of each month the interest payment will be deposited into your account.
How do I earn interest on my personal checking account?
Additional Product Features FAQ
- How do I stop payment on a check?
- What is a signature-based purchase?
- Can I earn Cash Back on online purchases?
- How do I activate a new ATM/Debit card?
- How does early direct deposit work?
- What is the minimum balance to keep in my checking account?
- How do I earn Cash Back with my Personal Checking account?
- How do I earn ATM rebates on my checking?
- Are there any fees for my checking account?