When you set up direct deposit into your LendingClub bank account, we make your funds available as soon as we receive notification from the depositor when funds will be available. Instead of holding on to the funds until your official deposit date from your employer, you may receive your funds up to two days early. Early receipt is contingent upon and subject to the payor’s support of such features.
How does early direct deposit work?
Additional Product Features FAQ
- How do I stop payment on a check?
- What is a signature-based purchase?
- Can I earn Cash Back on online purchases?
- How do I activate a new ATM/Debit card?
- What is the minimum balance to keep in my checking account?
- How do I earn interest on my personal checking account?
- How do I earn Cash Back with my Personal Checking account?
- How do I earn ATM rebates on my checking?
- Are there any fees for my checking account?