No. Once a balance transfer has been initiated, it must be completed and cannot be transferred. You are welcome to pay more than the minimum monthly payment and pay off the balance transfer before the end of the term, which may save you interest.
I initiated a balance transfer by mistake. Can I cancel the balance transfer?
Additional Balance Transfer FAQ
- I got a notice that one of my balance transfers was canceled. Why did that happen?
- What can I do if a payment to a creditor is returned?
- What is the minimum and maximum balance transfer I can initiate?
- How long does it take for a balance transfer to process?
- What is a CleanSweep Balance Transfer?
- Why is the button on my account dashboard to initiate balance transfers disabled?
- How do I initiate a Balance Transfer?
- How many creditors can I add to a balance transfer at once?
- If your creditor is not on the list of creditors while making the Balance Transfer
- What is the minimum creditor balance I can transfer as part of a balance transfer?