If you don't see the option to initiate a balance transfer, it's possible that your account is blocked. If you have any questions regarding the reason for the block, please call 833-571-3478 Monday through Thursday from 5am to 5pm, Friday from 5am to 5pm, and Saturday from 8am to 5pm Pacific Time. Please note that even though your account is blocked from initiating balance transfers, you are still required to make payments on the account.
Why is the button on my account dashboard to initiate balance transfers disabled?
Additional Balance Transfer FAQ
- I got a notice that one of my balance transfers was canceled. Why did that happen?
- What can I do if a payment to a creditor is returned?
- What is the minimum and maximum balance transfer I can initiate?
- How long does it take for a balance transfer to process?
- What is a CleanSweep Balance Transfer?
- How do I initiate a Balance Transfer?
- I initiated a balance transfer by mistake. Can I cancel the balance transfer?
- How many creditors can I add to a balance transfer at once?
- If your creditor is not on the list of creditors while making the Balance Transfer
- What is the minimum creditor balance I can transfer as part of a balance transfer?