LendingClub does not pull credit as part of our account opening process. However, we do obtain information from a credit bureau used to validate your personal information. The request for information does not affect your credit score. Please note that if you have placed a credit or security freeze on your credit report, your application will be manually reviewed, during which we will need your assistance. In these instances, the review process may take up to 5 business days.
Do you do a credit check?
Additional Application FAQ
- How do I get started on Online Banking?
- How do I get a debit/ATM card?
- New Account Checklist
- How do I add a beneficiary to my savings account?
- When will my funds be available to use after I open my savings account?
- What is the minimum amount required to open a savings account?
- What do I need to start a savings account application?
- How do I fund my savings account?
- How can I open a savings account?
- Can I add a joint owner to my savings account?