Your initial deposit for opening your account will be held for 5 days in order to validate your account. Our mission is to protect you against any potentially fraudulent activity, and through the first 30 days of your account, your deposit will be made available to you after 5 business days. We place the holds during the first 30 days of your account opening for your protection.
When will my funds be available to use after I open my savings account?
Additional Application FAQ
- How do I get started on Online Banking?
- How do I get a debit/ATM card?
- Do you do a credit check?
- New Account Checklist
- How do I add a beneficiary to my savings account?
- What is the minimum amount required to open a savings account?
- What do I need to start a savings account application?
- How do I fund my savings account?
- How can I open a savings account?
- Can I add a joint owner to my savings account?