When you set up direct deposit into your LendingClub bank savings account, we make your funds available as soon as we receive notification from the depositor when funds will be available. Instead of holding on to the funds until your official deposit date from your employer, you may receive your funds up to two days early. Early receipt is contingent upon and subject to the payor’s support of such features.
How does early direct deposit work?
Additional Product Features FAQ
- How do I activate a new ATM/Debit card?
- Will I be notified as my CD nears maturity?
- What is the minimum balance to keep in my savings account?
- What is a CD and how does it work?
- What happens when my CD matures?
- How do I earn interest on my savings account?
- Can I withdraw my money early from my CD and are there penalties?
- Can I add additional funds to my CD?
- Are they any fees for my savings account?