If no written notification of changes has been received, the CD will renew into the same term CD from which it is maturing at the prevailing rate. You will receive a pre-maturity notice from the Bank at least 30 days prior to maturity.
What happens when my CD matures?
Additional Product Features FAQ
- How does early direct deposit work?
- How do I activate a new ATM/Debit card?
- Will I be notified as my CD nears maturity?
- What is the minimum balance to keep in my savings account?
- What is a CD and how does it work?
- How do I earn interest on my savings account?
- Can I withdraw my money early from my CD and are there penalties?
- Can I add additional funds to my CD?
- Are they any fees for my savings account?