Yes! When using your debit card for an online purchase, your card is most often automatically run as a credit transaction; however, the payment transaction type (signature-based or other) is ultimately decided by the merchant and is based on how the transaction is transmitted at the time of processing.
Can I earn Cash Back on online purchases?
Additional Product Features FAQ
- How do I earn Cash Back with my Business Checking Account?
- How do I stop payment on a check?
- How does early direct deposit work?
- How do I activate a new ATM/Debit card?
- What is a signature-based purchase?
- Will this account work with Etsy and Square? Does it integrate with QuickBooks and other Intuit products?
- What is the minimum balance to keep in my business checking account?
- How do I earn interest on my business checking account?
- How do I earn ATM rebates?
- Are they any fees for my business checking account?