LendingClub does not pull credit as part of our account opening process. However, we do obtain information from a credit bureau used to validate your personal information. The request for information does not affect your credit score. Please note that if you have placed a credit or security freeze on your credit report, your application will be manually reviewed, during which we will need your assistance. In these instances, the review process may take up to 5 business days.
Do you do a credit check?
Additional Application FAQ
- What do I need to start a checking account application?
- New Account Checklist
- How do I get a debit/ATM card?
- How do I get started on Online Banking?
- How do I order checks?
- How do I add a beneficiary to my checking?
- When will my funds be available to use after I open my checking account?
- What is the minimum amount required to open a checking account?
- How do I fund my checking account?
- How can I open a checking account?
- Can I add a joint owner to my checking account?