Your initial deposit for opening your account will be held for 5 days in order to validate your account. Our mission is to protect you against any potentially fraudulent activity, and through the first 30 days of your account, your deposit will be made available to you after 5 business days. We place the holds during the first 30 days of your account opening for your protection.
When will my funds be available to use after I open my checking account?
Additional Application FAQ
- What do I need to start a checking account application?
- Do you do a credit check?
- New Account Checklist
- How do I get a debit/ATM card?
- How do I get started on Online Banking?
- How do I order checks?
- How do I add a beneficiary to my checking?
- What is the minimum amount required to open a checking account?
- How do I fund my checking account?
- How can I open a checking account?
- Can I add a joint owner to my checking account?