You can request to add a beneficiary as part of your application or after submitting and receiving confirmation on your new LendingClub account. During the application process, simply click “Add a Beneficiary” and enter the personal information of the beneficiary you are looking to add to your account. The process allows for the addition of one beneficiary with a 100% allocation. If you want to add additional beneficiaries, contact Customer Service at 800-242-0272 or send a Secure Message within Online banking on Mobile Banking.
How do I add a beneficiary to my checking?
Additional Application FAQ
- What do I need to start a checking account application?
- Do you do a credit check?
- New Account Checklist
- How do I get a debit/ATM card?
- How do I get started on Online Banking?
- How do I order checks?
- When will my funds be available to use after I open my checking account?
- What is the minimum amount required to open a checking account?
- How do I fund my checking account?
- How can I open a checking account?
- Can I add a joint owner to my checking account?