Qualifying Direct Deposits are defined as Recurring Automated Clearing House (ACH) credits, including payroll, pension, or government payments (such as Social Security) made by your employer or an outside agency. We may require documentation to verify that credits are Qualifying Direct Deposits. Qualifying Direct Deposits do not include peer-to-peer payments or ACH transfers (funds transfers) from your external accounts.
What is a Qualifying Direct Deposit?
Additional Money In FAQ
- How do I link an external account?
- What are the domestic wire instructions to send a wire to a LendingClub account?
- What is the incoming international wire process?
- Do I give LendingClub 100% of my paycheck?
- How can I set up a Direct Deposit?
- What are the restricted countries as it relates to payments?
- How do I manually verify an external account?
- How do I use the Mobile Deposit feature?
- What is a wire transfer and SWIFT code?
- When setting up Direct Deposit, what credentials should I use when connecting with my payroll provider?
- Can I set up Direct Deposit for more than 1 checking account?
- Where can I deposit cash into my checking account?
- How do I add more funds to my checking account?