If a creditor payment is returned because of incorrect information, you can initiate a new balance transfer for that creditor. Please note that you must have a balance of at least $1 with a creditor to transfer that balance to your CleanSweep account, and balance transfers must be for at least $200.
What can I do if a payment to a creditor is returned?
Additional Balance Transfer FAQ
- I got a notice that one of my balance transfers was canceled. Why did that happen?
- What is the minimum and maximum balance transfer I can initiate?
- How long does it take for a balance transfer to process?
- What is a CleanSweep Balance Transfer?
- Why is the button on my account dashboard to initiate balance transfers disabled?
- How do I initiate a Balance Transfer?
- I initiated a balance transfer by mistake. Can I cancel the balance transfer?
- How many creditors can I add to a balance transfer at once?
- If your creditor is not on the list of creditors while making the Balance Transfer
- What is the minimum creditor balance I can transfer as part of a balance transfer?