When you initiate a Balance Transfer on your CleanSweep account, you draw money from your available credit to your account to refinance high-interest credit card balances.
What is a CleanSweep Balance Transfer?
Additional Balance Transfer FAQ
- I got a notice that one of my balance transfers was canceled. Why did that happen?
- What can I do if a payment to a creditor is returned?
- What is the minimum and maximum balance transfer I can initiate?
- How long does it take for a balance transfer to process?
- Why is the button on my account dashboard to initiate balance transfers disabled?
- How do I initiate a Balance Transfer?
- I initiated a balance transfer by mistake. Can I cancel the balance transfer?
- How many creditors can I add to a balance transfer at once?
- If your creditor is not on the list of creditors while making the Balance Transfer
- What is the minimum creditor balance I can transfer as part of a balance transfer?